Sunday, November 05, 2006

David Speaks

Wow! I really do talk. I thought that I might tell all of Mom's friends about what I think about the adoption. First of all, I would like to verify that the window seat was REALLY my idea. I would also lke you to know that Mom spent hours (no joke) doing trigonometry to figure out what angle to cut the wood in. She probobably wore holes in graph paper redrawing this toybox/windowseat.

Anyways...
My thoughts on the adoption at first were that it was kinda like a phase or fad. They would talk about nonstop for about a week or so, then drop it completely, wonder were the money was going to come from, and cancel the adoption. (makes no sense, I know. I tried.) Then, when I realized that they were serious, I had to think about whether or not I really wanted a baby sister. Eventually after much thought (and a couple of grounding threats (just kidding)) I decided that getting a baby sister from China would be kinda cool. I mean, how many other 15 year old guys get to go to China to get a baby sister? My only concerns right now are noise control (wailing baby, screaming mom, etc), damage control (peanut butter in the keyoard, memory card over here and over there at the same time, broken nose, etc), and college money. I am clearing out my savings to go to China, so hopefully mom can pay me back (with a 200% interest rate, compounded daily) in a few years. I start college in 2 1/2 years, so I'll just have to trust that God will provide. And with FoxMarkt, I can start saving money on everything! At FoxMarkt, I was able to get a suit for homecoming for only 20 Euro! The only thing that they do not have there is shoes for guys in high school. I know, I digress.

I hope that Hannah is nice to mom after I am gone, or I will have to make her live with me and that would not be much fun for both of us. But, deep down I really do want a baby sister. I have prayed about God helping me to live with a new sister. It will be challenging, but I will get over it.

That's all I have to say about that.

Big Brother David
who has a myspace, so if you are really bored, you can hit the link to myspace, then the link to mom's blog from myspace and go in circles all day!

OK, blogger is having difficulty with the links so if you want to go to myspace, just copy and paste this url into the browser.
www.myspace.com/davidsawesomespace

So when it works you can do the circle thingy.

No comments: