Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! I know, I know...it has been far roo long since I posted on this site. I hope to get it all caught up again soon...amybe later today after we have gotten some sleep.


The New Year got off to a great start at our house. Hannah was asleep and we were all ringing in the new year when our neighbors started with a barrage of fireworks. Hannah woke with a start, and after 30 minutes of trying, she just was not going back to sleep. So, she was up to hang out with the family, and of course have a snack!


Now, it is back to bed for the angel and to bed (finally!) for the rest of us.


May God bless your new year!

1 comment:

Connie J said...

Oh, Judy, praise the Lord! I'm so happy to see an update on your angel :) You really must keep us informed ~ ha! Happy New Year to your family!
Love~
Connie