Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I love Easter and the fact that we celebrae Jesus rising from the dead - conquering death and sin! How awesome is HE! I love Easter Sunday worship. It really makes me feel renewed.

We also enjoy some of the other Easter traditions, even when they are just different ways of having fun.

DSC02539
"For me?" "Is this for me?"
DSC02546
Can I eat all of that?
DSC02547
Ready for church. I didn't catch that Jeremiah made a face until we were all home and changed and Hannah was down for a nap.
After church, we had our friends, the Busseys over for Easter dinner and a little fun!
DSC02557
Sydney Easter egg hunting
DSC02560
Hannah finding some eggs, too.
DSC02567
Rock band - Daddies and daughters!
Now, where were the mommies? Making dinner, of course!
It was a great day of fun and fellowship...I love Easter!

No comments: