Friday, June 12, 2009

Legoland!

DSC02781
I feel like we are in a picture of "Where's Waldo?"
DSC02794_edited-1
Hannah and Mommy on the airplane ride. Hannah insisted on the green airplane. Good thing we were first in line!
DSC02850_edited-1
Can Jeremiah pull the sword from the stone? Not when it is bolted in. Hey that's cheating!!
DSC02890_edited-1
David and Jeremiah by Einstein. Yes, everything here is REALLY built out of Legos!
DSC02839_edited-1
Hannah! This was at the Lego factory where we got to see how Legos are made.
It was a great day. A little cool - I didn't even get to take off my sweatshirt. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, so we will see. Keith and the boys rode the Bionicle and a few of the roller coasters. They are not exactly my style, so Hannah and I saw some shows and played on the playground. We did go on one water ride, and were thoroughly drenched! Hannah went with us and once I looked over and both David and Jeremiah were hugging her to protect her from the onslaught of water. What awesome big brothers!

No comments: