Saturday, February 24, 2007

Baby Shower!

What a blessing! A group of wonderful friends gave me a baby shower today. I am so touched by their thoughtfulness and generosity. I could not believe all the gifts and well wishes that Hannah received. God is SO GOOD to us!!

Just so you know, Hannah is definitely a princess...and she now has the clothes to prove it! Blessed baby girl, you and Mommy are going to have some major dress up times ahead!

Over and over God amazes me with His love and His way of providing for us. Thank you, God for blessing us with a wonderful church family here and back home to help us bring baby Hannah home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is fantastic! I got the announcement in the mail today. It made me cry...I'm so happy for Hannah and all four of you! I love the way God works. :-) I accidentally threw the envelope away, however...can you email me your mailing addy??