Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nine months old today

Hannah is nine months old today. While we hate to miss this milestone in her life, we are thankful that there are not many more milestones that we will miss. We received our I-171H on Saturday (permission from US immigration to bring an orphaned child back to the United States). We are so glad to have it! We still have to get our Chinese visas, which we will hopefully get to do tomorrow. Keith and I will get to take a road trip to the Chinese Consulate in Frankfurt! Next week, we will get to go pick up our visas, then the only thing we will have left to wait on is the invitation to travel from the People's Republic of China. After that, it is plane tickets and travel!

I have some lovely friends who are giving me a baby shower on Saturday. It will be a fun celebration of Hannah's impending arrival. I am so thankful for good friends and good times!

1 comment:

Caren said...

Hi Judy and Keith! I'm so excited for you and your new family member! I wish I could come to the shower for you...Unfortunately I have a prior engagment. I hope you have a lot of fun, and i look forward to reading your site and seeing pictures of the times to come. God Bless you!