Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Eight!!!

Today Hannah is 10 months old. By the time she turns 11 months, we will be at home where she has her own room, her own toys, her own bed, but most importantly, her own family.

We have received confirmation of all of our flights. The leg in China that was in question has been resolved. Thank you God!

We have filled out a ton of paperwork today. Keith has requested permissive TDY (special type of "vacation" days offered by the military) to go to China and we filled out a force protection plan (plan that describes how we (especially he) can be contacted in China and how all the "what if's" will be handled). Being overseas and being Americans means that we have to be extra careful in this day and age. We have filed our travel itinerary with the embassy and consulate in China.

My to-do lists are getting shorter. Of course, there is always the to-do list that has to wait until the last minute - that part is always the hardest! At least for me. If I could pack everything today, put the suitcases in the car, and fill it with gas, I would! Well, I guess I could do those things, but I would have to do them again next Wednesday! Oh well...

No comments: