Monday, March 12, 2007

Who woulda thunk it?

The US Consulate always replys within 72 hours...or at least they used to, that is until it was our turn. :o)~ Yep, you guessed it - no consulate appointment today. While part of me would like to be upset, the smart part reminds me to wait on God.

Be still. Know that He is God. Trust in the Faithful One. Thank You, God, for making me wait until the timing is perfect. Thank You for reminding me that You are in charge.

Thank You for putting all the pieces of this puzzle together correctly, the first time, and not having to try each piece over and over in different configurations until You get it right. You KNOW what the picture is and how each piece fits into it.

I will wait on You, and when it gets hard, I will lay my impatience on Your altar, and wait some more.

No comments: