Monday, March 19, 2007

Nine!!!

We have our itinerary for our trip! We are so excited to know what we will be doing while we are in China, and we are especially excited to know that we will be getting Hannah on the 2nd of April. Until recently, the 2nd of April did not have any significance that I knew of. However, through my mom and my aunt, I was told that the 2nd of April is actually my grandmother's birthday, she would have been 77 this year. I never knew my grandmother as she passed away when mom's family were still kids, but I am so glad to know that we will be receiving Hannah on her birthday.

Here are some of the things we will be doing and places we will be going while in China:
Arrive in Beijing, visit the Forbidden City and Tian’an men Square, visit the Great Wall and the Summer Palace, transfer to Chongqing. April 2nd - Forever Family Day! Receive Hannah, go through adoption proceedings, visit the Zoo and see the treasure of China---PANDAS, visit the Three Gorges Museum, transfer to Guangzhou. Visit the Chan Clan Acedamy, complete medical examination for Hannah, Consulate appointment, oath-taking ceremony, German Consulate to apply for the Schengen Visa, and, finally, depart for home.

Sounds like a whirlwind tour!!

No comments: