Monday, March 26, 2007

Three!!!

Sunday! I love Sundays! We did not do much in the way of preparation for our trip today, except show Jarod around the house. He is the wonderful young man who is taking care of our pets and house while we are in China. The dogs were on their best behavior (thank goodness!) and even the cat was social. Whew! We didn't scare him off, even after we told him all the quirks about the pets. We have been so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. God has provided for us in SO MANY ways.

Everyone at church was wishing us a good trip today. In a way I am so sad not to be able to take all of my family and friends with me to get Hannah. Everyone has been so supportive and loving. I can't wait to bring her home to her new family, her new extended family, and all of her new friends. She will be as blessed as we are!

No comments: